Compassionate Caring is Ezyas@Home
Do you live in Bundaberg or surrounds? We are extraordinary, are you? If so, lets get together!
We are an employer of choice and we are looking for amazing casual personal care workers for our privately owned boutique agency. Our staff and clients are individually considered, allowing us to provide the best of care to our clients. We provide Live-in care, respite care, weekends and overnight care
Are you eligible?
- Current clear Police Check (less than 3 months old)
- A least three references and a Working with Children Check
- Certificate III in Aged Care or Home & Community Care (or equivalent) or wide-ranging experience caring for older people in their home or a nursing home
- A current First Aid Certificate and CPR Certificate
- A current Driver Licence, smartphone, email address and your own reliable transport (for your transportation)
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- No criminal history or pending court case
- Well-presented and an excellent command of the English language
- If you have your own ABN and want to be self employed talk to us…
Care workers with a mature outlook, a professional manner and a great deal of commonsense are in great demand and deserve an exceptional establishment. We believe we are that business. Let us know what hours you prefer to work; are you willing to work nights or weekends? Live-in workers are expected to work as a team, or as negotiated with the client or organisation.
If you are interested in working for us – send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Caring is a robust job with great personal rewards for people who really do CARE! If you are considering being a Pair Care live-in carer and you do not have a certificate in aged care but do have the qualities stated above, including an ability to cook nourishing meals, great communication, supreme patience and great listening skills we need you!