Ezyas@Home Live-in Carers
Are you looking for rewarding employment in an industry that is growing and do you care enough to care! Have you worked in the aged care system, cared for a family member, spouse/significant other, friend or worked in community services. Do you appreciate people for who they are and are you are an open, non-judgemental and patient person who enjoys the individuality in each client and the differences in all of us?
Caring is a profession but many people are born carers it’s in their nature or their life’s circumstances have gifted them with a caring, compassionate and emotionally intelligent nature. Carer’s can come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Some will have previous experience of domestic and personal care.
Are you eligible?
• Current clear Police Check (less than 3 months old) or willing to undergo same
• A least three references
• A current First Aid Certificate and CPR Certificate or willing to obtain
• A current Driver Licence, smartphone and your own reliable transport (for your transportation)
• Australian citizen or permanent resident
• No criminal history or pending court case
• Well-presented and an excellent command of the English language
• If you have your own ABN and want to be self employed talk to us…
Carer’s need endless patience and the ability to self manage their time as elderly clients often enjoy routine and consistency. The ability to cook nourishing meals, menu planning with the client and special diet management may be necessary. Pets are part of the family and need to be considered as such, so animal lovers are also in demand. However feeding and exercise is expected each day, providing the animals are docile and house trained.
Ezyas@Home will provide training, supervision and support to all our carers who will work in designated teams with a team leader.Contact…