Are you feeling squeezed by the high cost of housing and the reality of your income? You are not alone. This is a reality for millions of retirees. How are you going to manage? One idea is to share your largest cost — housing.
Do any of these sound familiar to you?
- Stressed by paying for your housing alone.
- More space in your house than you need.
- Wanting to downsize.
- Spending more time alone than you like.
- Letting maintenance go because it’s too much to do by yourself.
- Worried about a loved one and how that person will manage
If any of the above are concerns you have…